You must register your warranty within 30 days of placing your order in order for it to take effect. The warranty is effective as of the date of your order.
Five (5) Year Limited Consumer Product Warranty
Living Well Solutions ("Sans") warrants that the product that the product shall be free of defects in material for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase ("Warranty Period") provided the product was used in accordance with its use and care instructions.
Your Warranty Benefits
During the Warranty Period and subject to this Warranty Policy, Sans will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either (i) repair and defects in material, or (ii) replace the product with another product of equal value.
Who is Covered?
This limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the product and is not transferrable to any subsequent owner of the product, regardless of whether the product transferred ownership during the specified term of the warranty. The original consumer purchaser must provide verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase to claim the Warranty Benefits. Additionally, the filter must have been replaced according to the recommended schedule (i.e. every 3 months of continuous use).
What’s Not Covered?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. filters, etc.);
- If the proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
- If the model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than Sans;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation, dishwasher, or water (unless the user manual expressly states that the product is dishwasher safe).
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Claiming Your Limited Warranty Service in 5 Simple Steps:
- Make sure your product is within the specified warranty period.
- Make sure you have a copy of the invoice and order ID or proof-of-purchase.
- Make sure you have your product. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us.
- Contact our Customer Support team via email@example.com.
- Once our Customer Support team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice and order ID.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY CONSTITUTES LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS’ EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER NONCONFORMITY OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO EMPLOYEE OF LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS OR ANY OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTY IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY, LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS PROVIDES THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS “AS IS” AND LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR:
(a) DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, OR
(b) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS CORPORATION OR ONE OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
EXCEPT AS COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT, LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR, INSTALLATION, OR OTHER COSTS INCURRED BY THE USER AND, IN PARTICULAR, ANY COSTS RELATING TO THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT.
OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR: (1) EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; (2) LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; AND/OR (3) EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; SO THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS POLICY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS YOU HAVE ONLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT ARE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED TO BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, LIABILITY, AND REMEDIES APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ALTHOUGH THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS THAT APPLY TO YOU AND THE PRODUCT. PLEASE REVIEW THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS FULLY.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change the terms and availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
This warranty is made by:
LIVING WELL SOLUTIONS, LLC